The Town of Clay Recreation Department would like invite you to its Annual Summer Concert Series held at Clay Park Central off Wetzel Road on Tuesday's at the Ernest N Casale Ampitheatre. Bring your lawn chair or blankets for your seating pleasure.
Food & Refreshments will be available for purchase from local Restaurants. There are some picnic tables and grills available. Tobacco free park!
The Concert Schedule is as follows:
- June 12th, 2018 6:30-8:30PM -- Dan Elliott and the Monterays (Oldies)
- June 19th, 2018 6:30-8:30PM – Thunder Canyon Band (Modern and Classic Country)
- June 26th, 2018 6:30-8:30PM – The Coachmen (Top Soul and Rhythm & Blues)
- **NOTE: Fireworks at Great Northern Mall at 9:30PM**
- July 3rd, 2018 6:30-8:30PM – Infinity (Journey Tribute Band)
- July 10th, 2018 6:30-8:30PM – Studio II (Beatles Tribute Band)
- July 17th, 2018 6:30-8:30PM – Timeline (Oldies and Classic Rock)
- July 24th, 2018 6:30-8:30PM – Tom Gilbo and the Blue Suedes (Elvis Entertainer)
- July 31st, 2018 6:30-8:30PM – Brass Inc. (Horn Driven Dance Band)
- August 7th, 2018 6:00-8:00PM – Prime Time Horns (The Ultimate Party and Dance Band)
The Maple Road Boyz Cruise-In will be returning this summer to accompany our Tuesday evening concerts at Clay Central Park. Come check out the classics, muscle cars, imports and modern muscle cars. All are welcome! Cruise-In runs from 4:00-8:00 PM every Tuesday. Visit their website for more information: mapleroadboyz.com.